|Heamo_Goblin||Date: Monday, 2017-07-03, 2:23 AM | Message # 1|
|The Custom Socket System allows you to add custom attributes to a weapon, armor or jewelry. You can add up to 5 sockets/slots on one item, but there are risks every time you try to add an additional socket.|
- You will find these gems from all Enchanted eggs.
- You must gain a minimum 100 blacksmith and 100 Item ID skill and then obtain augments/socket jewels/skulls/runes by defeating mobs These augments are random and drop in the monster's loot packs.
- You must first obtain a Socketing Hammer, they range from +1 to +5 sockets, by defeating Boss Mobs.
- You can select many items to socket, such as armor, weapons, rings. Please limit to these items only. Be careful not to socket anything you don't want to risk being destroyed!
- You can have a GM apply the sockets or add up to 5 sockets on an item for 100 Gold Of Luna each. There is no risk of loss or failure with this method.
- Sockets are permanent and cannot be removed! Make sure you research before adding
- There is a max of 5 skills on any item (do not over socket, if you add over 5 on an item they will not work and it is permanent)
- You can then add the augments to the socketed item with the skill Item ID
- If you put a gem into an item you can remove it with a Gem Removal Tool That can be found as a drop from a Boss Mob Also!
- The use of the Socketing Hammers on ANY object may destroy the item! There is a base chance of 30% and then the risk lowers with your increased skill level.
- You will NOT be reimbursed for any losses no matter the item!