|Heamo_Goblin||Date: Monday, 2017-07-03, 2:15 AM | Message # 1|
Powerscrolls are scrolls that raise a skill cap over 100. There is a Powerscroll for every skill in the game, from Alchemy to Wrestling.
There are 4 different levels of Powerscrolls:
- A Wondrous Scroll of (Skill) raises the cap of that skill to 105
- An Exalted Scroll of (Skill) raises the cap of that skill to 110
- A mythical Scroll of (Skill) raises the cap of that skill to 115
- A legendary Scroll of (Skill) raises the cap of that skill to 120
Powerscrolls cannot be combined, this means if you use a 105 Powerscroll and then a 115 Powerscroll your skill cap will be 115!
To get to 120 skill cap you will need to find a 120 Powerscroll.
You will also still need to train the skill up to the new cap yourself!
Powerscrolls can be obtained either as a reward for killing a Champion, or as a reward for completing Bulk Order Deeds (BoD).
Statscrolls are scrolls that raise the stat cap.
There are 5 different levels of Statscrolls:
- A Wonderous Scroll of Power [+5 to Maximum Stats]
- An Exalted Scroll of Power [+10 to Maximum Stats]
- A Mythical Scroll of Power [+15 to Maximum Stats]
- A Legendary Scroll of Power [+20 to Maximum Stats]
- An Ultimate Scroll of Power [+25 to Maximum Stats]
Upon consuming a stat scroll, your cumulative statistics cap will be raised by the amount on the scroll.
You cannot combine 2 or more stat scrolls to reach the +25 maximum. just as the Powerscrolls
Statscrolls can be obtained by defeating The Harrower.